View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 04:46 PM   #26
Haz____
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why is rubber guard and some submission attempts so hard to deny?

Bump last page post to this page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
The triangle is mad slow what?
Ask 95% of the people on this forum. Rubber Guard and Triangle Chokes are near impossible to deny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
word. I'm talking about submissions outside of rubber guard, like from full guard. it seems I get caught in triangle attempts most frequently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
The triangle From full guard I get a lot . I'm already done with the sub but my Fighter was not even moving and I was able to lock it in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticGabriel
Don't forget there are also delays between the transition bar and the animation at times. Rubber guard, triangle, and quite a few others, the bar will fill up before any animation is started, so if you react to the movement, its already too late.

I've seen my transition to triangle bar fill completely, while the fighter is still and doesn't move until the transition is completed and you can't deny even with perfect timing as you would of had to pre-deny it
That's literally why this thread was created...

----------------------------------------------

Triangles are an issue. Many, many, many people have problems denying them. It's been brought up in the forums over and over again. Anyone here still is a hardcore player and i'm sure knows how to deny transitions just fine, yet we're all still complaining about the Triangle. There's a reason for that. My denials are ON POINT, and I get caught in that stupid move all the damn time.

So Bigg. Basically what you're saying is I need a $2000 TV to block transitions properly?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports