View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #28
Bigg Cee
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why is rubber guard and some submission attempts so hard to deny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Bump last page post to this page:

Ask 95% of the people on this forum. Rubber Guard and Triangle Chokes are near impossible to deny.

That's literally why this thread was created...

----------------------------------------------

Triangles are an issue. Many, many, many people have problems denying them. It's been brought up in the forums over and over again. Anyone here still is a hardcore player and i'm sure knows how to deny transitions just fine, yet we're all still complaining about the Triangle. There's a reason for that. My denials are ON POINT, and I get caught in that stupid move all the damn time.

So Bigg. Basically what you're saying is I need a $2000 TV to block transitions properly?
Oh hell no!!!!!!

Just $500-600 is all you need Haz. Did you not see the tv link I posted for Dave and the reviews based on input lag.

Vizio D series. Best gaming tv on the market in terms of input lag and motion. And it's a 4K tv. 13.4 ms the lowest ever recorded for a tv. Available at target.

It's a budget gaming tv. It's a great tv for gaming (fighting games and shooters)

Vizio D series 4K UHD tv.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/vizio/d-series-4k-2016

1080p @ 60Hz Show Help : 13.5 ms
1080p With Interpolation Show Help : N/A
1080p @ 60Hz Outside Game Mode Show Help : 80.1 ms
1080p @ 60Hz @ 4:4:4 Show Help : N/A
4k @ 60Hz Show Help : 13.4 ms
4k @ 60Hz @ 4:4:4 Show Help : N/A
4k @ 60Hz + HDR Show Help : N/A
4k @ 60Hz @ 4:4:4 + HDR Show Help : N/A

This is the lowest input lag we have measured on a TV so far. The time it takes for the TV to respond to a controller input is extremely low. Any serious gamers, even those playing competitively, should be pleased with the Vizio D. To get the input lag to a minimum, we had to use the 'Game' picture mode and the HDMI 5 input. For the HDMI 1, the 1080p input lag under game mode (with 'Game Low Latency' on) is 42.2ms.

What I highlighted in bold is HDMI port 5 the 4K port you plug your PS4 pro in and that's the 13.4 ms port you use to play UFC 2.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 01-17-2017 at 05:03 PM.