View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #6847
Charvalos
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I've started a CFM with the Texans (no a really good offense but a great defense) with your personnal set. I played my 2 first games, both was at home :

Game 1 : Won against the Bears, 24-17. I was winning 21-0 at the half-time but then, the Bears make some adjustments and Osweiler threw 3 INT. I can thank Miller, my RB, with his 3 TDs. Some missed throws by Cutler & Osweiler. A pretty realistic game.

Game 2 : Won against the Chiefs, 48-24. Typically, this kind of game where you're feeling like Madden will screw you. At the half, Smith was at 18/20, 241 yds, 2 TD but, thanks to my defense, Charles fumbled the ball and I scored by returning it and to lead 24-17 at the half. After the half, Smith fumbled the ball too and again, I returned it to a TD. At the end, Smith finished with 28/37 (75%), 315 yds, 2 TD and Osweiler was better than the first game with 26/35 (74%), 306 yds, 3 TDs. The only problem was that Smith never threw off target : 2 drops by his WR and the rest was threw away.

I don't know what to think. One game is really good, realistic, etc but the second, it's this kind of game where even with all sliders at 0, it will be the same (and I played on AP difficulty).