Old 01-19-2017, 01:51 AM   #2809
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
If anyone finds all-pro too easy try this: OP but with All madden in Cfm and MM and IBB at 50. Also heat seaker switch assist (I play no switch anyway) and ball hawk on with all other assists off. Also call carrier moves is preference based but I use assist.

Playing with the Browns and I'm 1-8 so far. Not overly difficult as I have been close in lots of games but in the end I have seen a great mix of blowouts shootouts low scoring games and close games. Give it a try for sure
It's your game...you can play how you'd like. But I cannot advocate going back to default IBB. If you're willing to accept EA's idea of blocking, be my guest. I'm not...we finally got one of the most flawed elements of this game fixed....I'm not going back unless the next patch magically fixes it or we find another way around it (neither is likely). I was doing some verification on the IBB setting and reverted it back to default...I couldn't even stomach a quarter of the default blocking. It was one thing when we didn't know how to fix it, now that we know it is possible, why go back? I know some people are satisfied if the end results are there for them. I'm not....I want it to look right AND get the end results....it just sometimes takes a little more patience.

Now, I did ponder the MM All Madden approach with the 49 IBB and might still consider it if what I am looking at doesn't pan out. But what I can say is that after making a couple of small adjustments, I am currently sitting at 0-3 with the NYG and am still on straight AP. What I am trying to decide is what set of adjustments will work best.