View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 03:48 PM   #2812
vrtkolman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Couple things:

- It really does benefit to make sure the profile is "locked in" after making a change or reverting one. I always use injury at 25 in the preseason to limit the injuries league wide, and the first game after switching back to 50 it seemed off. The pass rush was far too weak and other things that made the game too wide open. After quitting and restarting the game it seemed to fix itself, ah hah!

- I LOVE running back moves set to automatic. Letting the CPU control the moves showcases the elite backs and limits the average ones, as it should. The only issue I'm seeing is that sometimes backs will juke with no one in front of them for no reason, slowing them down and causing them to get tackled from behind. This mostly happens with players that have low awareness ratings though, which is OK.

- Josh, do you have any issues with coach firings on? I do like the immersion with new generated coaches, and I feel like as long as I fix their schemes it doesn't seem to be an issue. I know you had problems with this though.