View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 10:45 PM   #10
mathteachernerd1968
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: All Time Roster (pretty much done)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asantead22
I am almost finished with my Alltime set too, however your comment on incorrect sizes is due to EA limits on CAPS. I try to make the players authentic instead of correct weight and height. An example is Earl Campbell, I know what his correct size 5'11 236lbs but because EA has not upgraded the CAP program, you can't replicate Earl's leg girth. If you look at photos of him running the ball, his thighs are gigantic. The way I created him with more weight he feels like Earl Campbell. I ran over some of the steelers LInebackers on All- Madden when I tested them out.
I guess it boils down to personal preference. I have less than 2 teams on each systems which has been very hard to accomplish, I have a career and I coach football with a family. Both sets should be finished either tomorrow or by Wednesday night.
Anyway, good luck with your set!
I'm looking forward to playing with both these sets.
I'm 48 and prefer playing with classic rosters rather than modern day. Love teams from 1980-1999.
Is there a way to play H2H with anyone using these rosters? Like online franchise?

Once I have time to go through your rosters, I'll definitely add my 2 cents about players that are missing.

Thanks for all the hard work, guys. I'd do this myself if I had the time...