View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
Josh4
Banned

Josh4's Arena

OVR: 0
PES17 | Premier League Full Control

Hello everyone, I am going to start a season where I will control all 20 teams in the Premier League. I have done this in the past and loved it! I am hoping this year I can get some help from the community in terms of tactics, lineups or transfers you think could realistically happen. To start, here is a quick rundown of what will be happening.

Why do this? I love PES, I play a few matches a night but I do get bored playing as the same team. I also get frustrated seeing unrealistic transfers, teams not playing realistic and the horrible schedule ML makes. I am also a big fan of making player edits and game plan edits for CPU teams.

How does it work? I either play the game or watch CPU vs CPU in exhibition mode. I mostly play all the games but if I am busy at home, I'll throw on a CPU vs CPU match. I keep stats of goals, assists, cards and all teams stats (poss, Pass, shots, set piece goals, ect..)

Schedule: I used an online creator to make the schedule. Each week consists of the following;
Friday night match up - will have a video(4-5 minutes) of highlights.
Saturday night match up - 4-5 minute video of this match plus during halftime it will feature 1-2 highlights from each Saturday match.
Sunday - Same as Saturday
Monday night matchup - 4-5 minute highlight video plus top 3 plays of the week during halftime.

I will also be playing the FA cup starting in the final 32. I am not sure how promotion will go yet, I am thinking the 3 teams that last the longest in the FA cup could be promoted. Or I'll just pick 3 teams I think will be fun to promote.

Posts: I will be creating story lines during the season (any ideas you have to include would be great). I like to create posts that act as the following morning newspapers.

Hopefully this is as exciting as it has been in previous years. I do have a newborn at home so there might be a day or two without updates but I do try to post 4-5 times a week when doing a career. I have already played a few matches of week 1 and the video editing is going great. I believe the system I have will be easy to do and make things progress quickly.

Please feel free to give input, ideas, tactics advice and transfer ideas.

Last edited by Josh4; 01-23-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove