View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM   #6976
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I don't usually do a lot of trading, and it needs to "make sense". In this case, Zeke got hurt in the preseason; he's due back in week 4 (I'm at week 3). At the start of my CFM, I traded Aldon Smith and my 2017 seventh to Indy for their 2017 first round pick. Subsequently, I traded my 2017 third round pick to Miami for Jay Ajayi right before the regular season started (if you remember, Ajayi was disgruntled at the onset of the season this year due to his initial placement on the depth chart). I was able to justify that as a trade that could have happened. Why would I do that? Murray is in a contract year, so it gives me flexibility if I choose to let him hit the market. Through 2 games, I have not activated Ajayi.

Having noticed the situation with Zeke in Big D, I can offer my 2017 first, fourth and Ajayi, and then Elliot can begin his NFL career as a RAIDER, and make his debut in week 4. Sean Smith wears #21. What other number would he look good in? The top two that I have in mind are #22 or #24. Thoughts please?

I know this would be kind of a hokey trade, but it's a video game, so I can play God. I tend to get overly OCD when it comes to unrealistic trades. Anyone else get that way as well?