View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
EZMADDEN
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0
Am I the Only One Who Thinks This?

NBA 2K17's gameplay is AWFUL! I enjoy almost every part of the game except playing it! Shouldn't that be the part you look forward too? Something about some of the animations and the situations they're triggered is such an eyesore! It's hard for me to play it and feel like I'm in a virtual reality. When I play it I almost cringe at some of the stuff that happens on the court. Something needs to change with 2K's gameplay. Animations do not flow together like they used to. The transitions from one animation to another are disgusting! They are not natural. Everything seems so scripted too. I know it's a video game so that is pretty much the case. But what I mean is that nothing seems dynamic! It seems like I'm just looking at the same thing happening over and over again! Everything is so animation based that there is a serious lack of physics in the game. I hate being able to predict the outcome of a play because the same animations are triggered every single time I try to perform a different action. Not to mention the lack of control you have of the user controlled players. These are only a few of my issues with gameplay. The list could go on and on.

Sorry for the rant but I had to get that off my chest. Let me know what you guys think about the gameplay.

Last edited by EZMADDEN; 01-26-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove