Old 01-26-2017, 02:41 PM   #2864
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
This is sad to me. It's virtually impossible to settle in with Madden until ~Feb annually. Even playing with default settings, the game changes so much patch to patch (positively or negatively depending on your viewpoint). I'm a seasonal video game player and my focus will shift to baseball soon. I never have settled in with Madden and it's highly likely it won't happen this year. I'm glad for those that have settled and perhaps I'm too picky but I don't think so. Lol. I really hope for 18 we can pick which tuners/patches we want to play with (similar to EA NHL) or at a minimum they allow us to pick sim style or MUT style within the settings menu.
I'm picky too, which is always my problem...I mean I spent 3 years on sliders for ncaa....not an option on madden since the series is still alive.

It's really why I have gravitated to the 'less is more' approach on madden. Try to get a stable base that won't require tweaking for every patch.

I know we got a small patch today. I'm going to install it, delete my profile and plug in what I am working on. If it still looks good, I'm rolling with it and will post it. When the patch in Feb comes out, I will do the same.