Old 01-27-2017, 08:59 PM   #2893
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Playing with the game this way has been awesome... But I've only played with default XP sliders... I played a very small sample with tdawgs sliders.. This question is for tdawg... Have you compared gameplay with your XP sliders and the default? In the short time I played with your XP sliders it seemed like the CPU pass game was off... again small sample size... Russell Wilson was like 1-7. 18 yards and I had miami defense.. I'll do more testing tonight
From what I have seen, XP sliders have no bearing on gameplay....period. The only thing I noted before was a possible impact on fatigue rate (which may or may not be "real").

The reason I have stuck with default is because I want to really see how things unfold with less than ideal progression (as I feel default roster ratings are too high).

If I was truly concerned about a slider or setting, I would post it on the OP. If I haven't said anything about it, it is probably OK.

(And as TDawg said....sample size....sample size....sample size)

Just play, have fun, don't abuse the inherent flaws in the game, and don't worry about the stats....I think they will work themselves out over the long haul.