View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 11:45 PM   #848
RainbowBeefcake
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): In offline connected franchise, playing as the coach, I was fired. I took another job with that coach and then created a new head coach and made him the coach of the team I was fired from. I then put the original coach on an unlimited auto pilot. I was now using my newly created head coach and advanced through the playoffs. Then, I began the draft. I selected start draft. The draft began simulating and I mashed some buttons and then frantically ran and unplugged my ps4. I booted it back up, selected start draft again, and the same thing began to happen, so I again frantically ran and unplugged my system. Fearing the 3rd time would not be the charm, I decided to retire my old coach, thinking he may be the problem. I believe that it might have been the catalyst, as retiring him, who again, was on autopilot, forced me to select my newly created head coach to be the commissioner. I then went to begin the draft and the game just advanced to draft recap, of which there was none. I checked the transactions and the free agents. There wasn't anything to be seen. All of the prospects had disappeared and upon advancing the week again, nothing changed. The game just skipped the draft and all of the rookies are gone.
I have not yet attempted to reproduce this.