Old 02-03-2017, 02:05 AM   #3004
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
i agree with you...Im loving the variety of games using this set. Now when it comes to this patch, couldn't we just not download it? Wouldn't that keep it from screwing anything up?
That's absolutely an option for sure. I am going to take a risk and install this next one when it comes up, hoping to finally get some improvement in QB play and hopefully a fix to the punt glitch. If we see those two items fixed, it will take something huge for me to risk installing a lesser patch after that. Like last year, it wasn't a "big gameplay patch" that screwed up things, it was a lesser one that introduced Draft Champions....it went downhill from there.

But, I know what people are going through on the latest FIFA patch, and to be honest, it is giving me pause (for those not familiar....it's jacked a LOT of things). But, I have a lot more faith in the madden team at EA than the FIFA team; if they can get the QB scrambling issues fixed and the punt glitch fixed, I will be happy. What we have now is definitely solid and every game played has me itching to play another one (something rare for me on Madden). But, I think the potential payoff is worth it.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 02-03-2017 at 02:07 AM.