View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 06:57 PM   #7090
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Everythin looks good Ren, I'll test them out if I get a chance. I'm typically a guy who likes to use even sliders for cpu and user. Whatever I set for my sliders I set the same for the cpu but I'll give these a try and see how it goes.
Cool man. Yeah, let me know what you think. This exchange is a perfect example of your philosophy on the game - we have to tailor the game to our individual needs and desires. This set can be very frustrating. The thing I like about it is that the emphasis is on play calling and matchups. If you don't get pressure on the CPU qb for example, you're gonna pay. The running game is a grind. I started off with 10 carries for 13 yards, but finished with a respectable 25 for 90 yards between all my backs.

I like it because it gives me the challenge that I desire, but I get that organic all-pro feel. Plus I'm able to use 15 min quarters again.

Personally, your blue set is hands down the best set I've ever used. I enjoy the way it feels and plays. But, I'd rather use this set for my CFM because I don't want to play restricted. I want to be able to use any play, any time. I'm also using most of the assists. As you say, it all depends on what the user is looking for.