View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 01:05 PM   #3035
paulb1976
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

I have played a handful of games with these settings. I always use the 49ers so the games are usually a challenge. I have found the following:

1. Completion percentages for cpu qb varies greatly. Top notch qbs usually end up mid to late 60s. Poorly rated qbs (like Keenum of the Rams and even Newton) I can hold to low to mid 50s in a well played game. Qbs are missing with over throws, pass break ups and throw aways when under pressure (although not so many of these as there were with previous settings).

2. Running games for each team more challenging to stop. Cpu can actually make you miss and break a big one now.

3. Noticing some decent rb subbing.

4. Can actually have good tough low scoring battles now. Where as before every game tended to end up high 20s to mid 30s now I have some battles. Beat Ramsey 23- 21 with a td in final 10 seconds after leading 6-3 at half time. Both teams only had 1 offensive score a day had 1 defensive score each. Really ugly offensive game which is great to see.

I have settings identical to op. First time trying these I forgot to change fatigue and injuries back up to 50 in cfm and game was way off. You will know when you have them right.
Advertisements - Register to remove