View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #1091
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

1486485723474648131789.jpg

Just for fun, in my next game I'm facing the Giants 3rd string qb (B. Petty). He's going to get an athleticism boost to have high 90s, and the same qb traits as Cam, what I'm tracking is. Btw,
B. Petty has terrible awarness so I will also boost that up as well.

I'm tracking
How often does he escape the pocket?
How soon?
When he takes off does he still look to throw it if possible or does he just "tuck & run"(which we dearly need back in qb traits)?
Also with throw ball away set to yes, you'll see the qb throw it out of the end zone more often, which isn't a bad thing if they are playing it smart and living to see another down.

All I know is, Cam felt like playing Cam irl lol, for the 1st time I had to usually have multiple defenders to bring him down and he was throwing on the run avoiding sacks!
I played Cam 2x
Once w/ Run N Gun
And another w/ Chip Kelly's and he looked to make plays outside the pocket and even scrambled on consecutive plays with both Playbooks.

He tore me up w/ the Run N Gun PB, passing and running. With Chip Kelly's he wasn't as deadly passing.
Something to be said about how the CPU plays when they have an athletic QB
RUN N GUN
I also give them the Multiple D(4-3 teams) PB and it seems to help them tremendously, I set 3-4 teams as 3-4 attack in the schemes also.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 02-07-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove