View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 05:51 PM   #7139
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So for anyone interested, I am going to start a year 2 cfm. I am setting up a (as an Owner) cfm by simulating the first season which of course was this past nfl season that concluded in the Patriots beating the Falcons in Superbowl 51. I of course will he using my Cowboys in quest for Superbowl #6. I will sim this season and force wins and losses that reflect what happened this past season, that way everything is up to speed with reality. I of course will be moving the Chargers to LA, I will also look to trade Tony Romo in the offseason to 1 of the 4 teams he has expressed interest in, which are: Denver, Kansas City, Arizona and Houston. I will see who gives me the best deal. I will not edit the draft class because that's way too much work than I'm already going to be doing. I'm fine with the draft classes as is, I just like to edit the rookie qb's throwing styles because they all are given "generic" style which bothers me. I will not make any free agent signings or trades until year 2, I limit myself to two trades per year and they must be starter for starter or players of close to equal value. In my cfm I will share my settings and sliders down below. I really have grown to dislike All-Madden over the past two years because I feel it doesn't play realistic unless you make some drastic changes to sliders. The one pet peeve I have with All-Madden is the qbs all feel Robotic to me but I have concluded that I will not let that bother me, I will accept it because I want a true challenge. I have a good Dallas team and I want it to be a tough road to Superbowl 52 in Minneapolis, so I will stick it out through All-Madden because since Monday I have been working hard on a set to give me some great Realism while making it pretty challenging for me. I will really need to try my butt off and focus and make good decisions to get the wins. This set will probably not please everyone but I'm just sharing what I will be going to use in case anyone is interested. I will try and play 1-2 games a day, there will sometimes be days where I play 3 or where I take a break and don't play any but I will post stats and results for each game and post about anything interesting in my cfm.

*I am using the final EA roster update.

Sliders and Settings:

All-Madden
15 mins / 12 sec
Normal Game Speed
Auto Flip: OFF
Ball Carrier Moves: MANUAL
Auto Strafe: OFF
Ball Hawk: ON
Heat Seeker: ON
Switch Assist: ON
Visual Feedback: ON
Injuries: 45
Fatigue: 65
Speed Parity: 40

All Sliders are the same for both User and CPU..

QB Accuracy: 10
Pass Blocking: 25
WR Catching: 45

Run Blocking: 25
Fumbles: 55

Reaction Time: 100
Interceptions: 40
Pass Coverage: 50

Tackling: 60

FG Power: 55
FG Accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 75
Kickoff Power: 50

I use my Penalties and Auto Subs that are posted on first page.

I also use Tdawg's XP Sliders.

CFM Specific Settings/ League Settings:

(Starting Point is Preseason, Role is Owner, I turn injuries off while I sim, once I get past Superbowl 51 I will turn injuries back on, I do this because I don't want unnecessary injuries to occur going into year 2 where I will start playing.)

League Settings:
Skill Level: All Madden
Game Speed: Normal
League Type: Owners Only
Instant Starter: On
Trade Deadline: On
Trade Type: Disabled (I will enable All Trades after Superbowl 51)
Coach Firing: On
Salary Cap: On
Relocation: Users Only (I will take control of Chargers and start the relocation process, once the process is complete I will retire from Chargers and disable Relocations)
Injury: Off (Until after Superbowl 51, then I will put it On)
Pre Existing Injuries: On
Practice Suqad Stealing: On
Player Progress: Every 4 Weeks
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock: 12
Fill Roster: Off
Resign Players: Off
Progress Players: Off
Sign Free Agents: Off
Tutorial Pop Ups: Off

Last edited by Flazko; 02-07-2017 at 06:20 PM.