View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 09:36 PM   #7147
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Love it man. Keep us all posted. A bit of irony if you will. You've been selling All-Pro, and I've been selling All-Madden. You're now committing to All-Madden, and I'm committed to All-Pro. I'm currently 2-1-1 in my 2016 Raider CFM.

However, I love your idea of sim'ing the 2016 season. I may do the same, with one twist however. I may force the Raiders to finish 1-15, so Del Rio gets fired. I'll then get hired as the head coach for 2017, and can do the entire off season myself. For the record, I love Del Rio, but this might make for an interesting twist.

Hard to say what exactly I'll do bc I do have Zeke right now in my existing CFM... but I love the idea

I'm sticking with my All-Pro CPU weighted slider set. I love the realism of all-pro, and the challenge of the slider set itself. I can use 15 min/ 12 sec quarters, your penalties (which are awesome sauce by the way), 65 fatigue and my auto-subs. I'm finally really loving Madden 17. Thanks Flazko.
I am only doing All Madden because I want a true test, even if it's unfair sometimes. I'm gonna suck it up and put up with not seeing many errant throws. I will continue to vouch for All-Pro as the most realistic difficulty. And Zeke is a beast, he's really fun to use.