View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 09:39 PM   #7148
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
This set looks really good. ive been testing a lot of various combinations lately. this years madden is very frustrating to tune ,especially in the secondary. i cant get the user side to play the same as the cpu side. Im looking for a balance where it doesnt feel like the cpu is getting that all madden boost. I want to think i can compensate that difference with sliders but i cant seem to figure it out. im currently testing reaction 90 int 55 cov 90 vs cpu at 50/35/75. i feel the cpu plays really well and realistic.

Even with those settings , ive only picked off one pass in 5 games vs. cpu at 8.
i feel the user coverage leaves too much space and doesnt react the way the cpu does. I dont have this issue on fast speed its only on normal, but normal seems to flow a little better. i think its mainly in this years madden a lot of people are discussion the terrible man coverage and zones not working right. i swear my two outside corners play 10yards off the ball every play. no matter their ratings. lol i know its not for the lack of me trying to fix that.

ill give your set up a shot and see what 100/50 does. We are pretty close in everything else. i tend to boost the cpu a little more to keep me honest mainly in rb i love it at 45 for cpu.
Yeah, my whole issue with all madden is the qb's are too Robotic and the cpu gets a huge unfair boost. I think I made it a little more fair now but I do want a good challenge so I'm gonna stick it out no matter what comes of the set. Let me know how it goes for you. I set everything up in my Cfm and I'll be playing week 1 tomorrow.

I did 100/50 for reaction and coverage because I like how 100 on all madden gives the AI a true brain, sometimes they bite on a pump fake or read the wrong route or sometimes they read properly and lock up the WRs or TEs, I think 100 is giving them 100% effort, that's my theory and the 50 is to let the CBs and Safeties show their true coverage abilities.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-07-2017 at 09:42 PM.