View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:30 AM   #7175
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I may try your what does Flazko use slider set,

but im alil thrown off when it says RB only around 25-30 but yet on all madden, wouldnt that make it ver hard to run the ball if using coach mode, not control the players, Man someone could go crazy trying to find a good difficulty setting and slider set, haha, ive been using Pro level, and its coming across almost to easy even on coach mode, every now and then i will watch a play,

Im in the Superbowl Iam 11 seasons into my franchise this is my 2nd SB appearance i lost the last one in 2021, iam now on season 2026,

But i just beat a good Saints team on pro coach mode, 41-20, they scored 14 in the 4th to make it closer then it was, it was over at half, Starters didnt play 4th quarter, it was 38-6 at half, I scored 28 in the 2nd Qtr, it was insane, I mean i have a good team dont get me wrong but wow,

In the Divisional game i won 34-14 so im like come on i want it to be alil harder, So maybe ill just finish out the season on PRO, and then try your set next season, I like winning but not this easily, and QB Acc is driving me batty, no matter what QB i seem to have playing or against its been over 68 % every game the past like 5 games, one game both Qbs were close to 80% Anyways sorry for the blabbing lol...............
Advertisements - Register to remove