View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #7190
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Of course, I could change my mind after a night's sleep... wink wink wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Awesome man, thanks for sharing all of this. Keep us updated on your games. I'll do the same. I set my CFM last night. I decided on option 1. I'm a first year head coach in the NFL and I'll be playing the 2016 season out. Being that I'm a first year head coach, I have limited control over the roster in my first season, so I'll be using the Raiders base roster for the most part; I've made a few minor moves with younger players but that's about it. If I can take this team to the postseason in year 1, I'll give myself roster control for 2017. Obviously every character needs a back story - I was previously the offensive coordinator and assistant head coach to Nick Saban at Alabama since 2011. I was the "next big hire" in the NFL. The Raiders fired Del Rio in a stunning move after a one year stint in 2015, where they went 7-9. They went on to shock the world by hiring me. With the roster that I'm inheriting in 2016, I'm setting my goal to win 10 games. Of course if I fall short, I may be looking for work in 2017 lol.

Flazko, I liked option 2 and 3 the best, but I thought that option 1 would set me up to succeed the most. I really just wanna bang out a season's worth of games before potentially earning the privilege to gain roster control as a first year head coach. Sad thing tho, no Zeke...
Lol feel free to share any details of your league or stats or anything and you leave Zeke alone!
I am gonna take a break for a minute then play week 1.