Old 02-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #872
rovert22044
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangerat
Hey this is random but i had a question since apparently im banned from posting a thread on here even though i havent been on here in 3 years but I've been creating legends with this offseasons upcoming draft class, and im pretty sure i ran out of space after creating about 40 legends. I do this every year on madden and me and my friends play with these rosters. SO my problem is now i can't create anymore legends and add them to this roster, when i attempt to i go and check the rosters after i created that player and he's not there. So i;m wondering what are the alternatives. AM i screwed? Someone proposed just to edit some of the scrub players or free agents but when i do i can't change their height weight or skin color. I dont want a white 6'5 champ bailey weighing 350 pounds.

Only work around is to create players over existing free agents. It's literally the worst restriction EA can ever put on roster makers, but it is what it is. I wish they would undo the CAP, or at least increase it to a couple hundred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk