View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #1
BoNity
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5
BoNity - All-Madden Slider Set

So, I have my own slider set that some of you may find useful and thought I'd post it here. Feel free to share your results and thoughts. It's not perfect, but I have gotten very solid and realistic results with it and that has been hard for me to do over the years in madden.

The Goal
- To have realistic results, fun games and challenge from the CPU

House Rules
- I try mix up the play calls on offense and not run the "money" plays like drag routes all the time.
- I like to switch on Defense, but I don't switch to catch the ball on offense, I let the ratings and skills play out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I post the set I will post my season stats and thoughts playing with this set all season as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Now one reason I am posting this on here is to get some results from other teams with different talent levels as I haven't had much time to play. I was 2nd in league in rushing yards, but mostly because of my attempts and the fact that I have the best RB in the game.

Ben Roethlisberger : 89.4 RTG / 25 TD / 21 INT / Sacked 34 times / 326 of 504 / 4,153 yards / 64%

- By far my most realistic passing season I've had in a while, there were times I thought it was a little easy but the stats didnt reflect that so much, I only had one game of 4+ TD's (5) and just two 400 yard games. I also had a game where I had less than 100 yards going into the 4th quarter. I'd still like a little more coverage from the CPU but am happy with the results. Finished 7th in Yards. Tied for most INTS (many my fault)

LeVeon Bell : 352 ATT / 1,393 YARDS / 4.0 AVG / 15 TD / 1 FUM / 61 LONG

- Should be noted he missed 2 games and D. Williams had a total of 6 Rushing TD's as well. (Team still didn't finish in top 6 in Rushing yards or TD's on the season). I like to run a lot as you can see. I had two games of 150+ Yards and a few under 100 as well. Bell was 2nd in Yards, 4th in TD's.

Martavis Bryant : 51 Rec / 986 Yards / 19.3 AVG / 10 TD

- Antonio missed about 5 games and so Bryant was my leading WR, I was able to hit the deep ball a good number of times.

Offensive Team Stats

10th in total yards / 11th in Passing / 7th in Rushing / 6th in PPG with 28.9

Defensive Team Stats

31st in Total yards given up / 31st in Passing / 17th in Rushing / 20th in Points / 13th in Sacks (43) / T-6th in Fumbles (16) / T-19th in INTS (14)

Finished 9-7 and just missed the playoffs, Lost the 3rd to last game to the first place Bengals when I decided to go for 2 instead of kick the XP and send it to OT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skill: All Madden
Game Speen: Normal
All Auto Assists: OFF
Quarter Length: 15 Min / 14 Sec Min. Play Clock
Injuries: 50 (Didn't see too many injuries during the year)
Fatigue: 65
Threshold: 55

Offsides: 60 - (Good results)
False Start: 50 - (Anything above 50 and the CPU would have back to back to back to back false starts at least once a game.)
Offensive Holding: 60 (Very good results)
Defensive Holding: 70 (Wasn't called, not sure if it affects WR/CB play)
Facemask: 54 (Was called a lot at 55, never at 52, gonna try 54 next season)
Def PI: 65 (Cost both me and CPU some big plays, wasn't called frequently though, good results)
Illegal Block ITB: 50
RTP: 50 (Never called, worried about affects on game play if I change it.)
All Others: ON

HUMAN SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 1 (Ben was always pretty accurate but still missed a few, especially if i was directional throwing or on the run)
Pass Blocking: 0 (Shouldn't play with anything higher IMO)
WR Catching: 40 (Same as above, good amount of drops evened out the QB %. Ratings played a big part too, Brown had no drops while Jesse James, D. Williams and C. Hamilton had quite a few.)

Run Blocking: 25 (Pretty good results, sometimes I was stuffed, sometimes there were good holes. You have to not run "money" plays though and mix it up)
Fumbles: 45

Reaction: 65
INTS: 40
Coverage: 65

Tackling: 50

CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 1 (Most of their games were in the 60% range, some QB's threw for 300+ but I didn't feel any "ROBO QB" at all. Some QB's played pretty bad, I picked off Sanchez 3 times.)
Pass Blocking: 15 (I was pleased with this here, Dupree had 11.5 sacks, all of my sacks felt earned and not too easy)
WR Catching: 40 (Same as for human, they had some drops cost them big plays, it was usually a lesser talented guy dropping it)

Run Blocking: 45 (Very pleased with it here, they usually were around 100yds by the #1 Back, sometimes more, sometimes less)
Fumbles: 50 (good results)

Reaction: 65 (I read that as you go up the CPU Run reaction is going down, so not sure if I should change this)
INTS: 40 (They did pick me off a lot, but it makes it a challenge)
Coverage: 100 (Some DB's made some good plays and stuck with the WR, I really liked the DB play compared to other Maddens)

Tackling: 55 (I didn't break too many tackles, so when I did it felt earned)

Special Teams

FG Power: 50 (J. Tucker made a 64yd and 65yd FG on me in one game, no one else made one from 55+)
FG Accuracy: 35 (Good amount of miss by me and CPU)
Punt Power: 50 (They either clobbered it or kick a 25yd line drive so IDK lol)
Punt Accuracy: 100 (Saw no difference from 50)
Kickoff Power: 55

I Used Flazko's Auto Sub Settings

Out / In

QB : 0/1
RB : 78/82
WR : 50/55
FB/TE : 20/25
OL : 0/1

DT : 89/93
DE : 89/93
LB : 80/85
CB : 10/15
S : 20/25

That's it. Would be interested in some of your results, but I HIGHLY recommend playing at least 6-8 games to get a good sample size and feel.
Advertisements - Register to remove