View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 07:47 AM   #3088
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

I was able to get 1 more game in last night playing at home against Jacksonville (79), my team is rated a 77. I lost again, 30-21 this time, my secondary couldn't stop Bortles no matter what I did. When playing Philly I was really only worried about Matthews and Ertz, Jacksonville had more weapons in the passing game and I couldn't stop any of them. So far the CPU has been completely inept at running the ball, granted I've faced Jacksonville and Philly who don't really have tremendous running games so we will see how it plays out when facing a better running team. Next up is Seattle and I fully expect to drop to 0-3.

No complaints on the gameplay though so far, Bortles didn't really throw anything off target like Wentz did which was a little bit of a letdown seeing as his stats arent exactly amazing so hopefully that was just one of those games and all. Penalties were still obsolete with another 2 combined but holding out hope I start to see the penalty distribution that you mentioned seeing in your games. One of these days I'll have actual game stats to throw up, probably after the Seattle game.