View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 08:15 PM   #7250
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Honestly, I would go with my set, making any slight adjustments as needed if you're looking for a true challenge, but still with simulated gameplay. Or I would go all-pro default at 50 and Normal game speed. You really can't go wrong either way. If you use my set, you can't hold back. Utilize assists, place emphasis on play calling and personnel. While I love that set, I also enjoy the default 50 route as well. You can always try both out, and decide what you like. If you use the one that I posted, change run blocking to 7/87. You can even go as high as 15 or 17 for user (I wouldn't go higher) and 90 or 92 for CPU. I used the CPU at 95 in one test game and Terrance West set the NFL rushing record against me lol. I really wouldn't go higher than 87-90 for the CPU.

Try it out or go with default all pro.

Oh and I have reaction at 5/100 and coverage at 5/100. Both catching and INTs are 47/47. Everything else is the same.
And for the record, I only posted a personal set of mine at the request of Flazko. This is his thread and we should all respect that. His sets are legit, and he's taught me a lot about sliders, even tho I've been playing madden since 1993 (I was previously a tecmo guy). So my set that I posted is based off of concepts that I've picked up from Flazko.