View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 10:02 PM   #4408
Dbaja22
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
There has GOT to be something related to the half length having effect on difficulty. As mentioned, I played the ARS v JUV match TWICE yesterday (15 min; legendary; home), and lost 4-2 both times. The games felt different mind you, but the CPU was smart, clinical, etc. When I finished, I played my next fixture (away v Southampton), and won by my 'usual' 1-0 scoreline--on 10 min halves.

Just played it again, on 10 min halves, and beat them 3-0. They had ONE shot the entire game. Played with EXACT same lineups, tactics, match conditions. I EASILY dominated them.

Currently playing next fixture again (away So'ton)--but went to 15 minutes, and am getting smoked 2-0 not even to HT.

Not sure what's up, but I'd love if someone else could run similar tests in their CM to see if you get similar results.

I'll also mention the GK on 15 min halves are nearly unbeatable. Now, I much prefer the challenge of the 15 min games I am playing, but it's extremely difficult on these sliders.

I'll hang up and listen
I've been hating this set cause it's soooo easy . I play 10min and always it's 1-0 and if I do lose it's also 0-1 . I don't understand this at all cause when I watch Matt's games there is build up and great play , but for me it's just up and down up and down . I dominate in every category . I mentioned in my past post they average about 3 shots a game which is pathetic. I honestly hate this set

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk