View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 05:17 PM   #7282
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Ren, did you start your cfm yet? I was thinking if you're interested, to join me in using Default All-Pro Sliders. It plays pretty well and you won't have to worry about adjusting anything if a patch or tuner is released anytime soon. I set up a cfm last night after I reinstalled the game. I'm going to use all my players too, normally I wouldn't use Jaylon Smith or Romo or other players who were injured or suspended but that was only because I was trying to mimick 100% of what happened this season in real life but I'm going to treat this cfm like I'm the owner and make whatever changes I want. I just wanna have fun before August when madden 18 is out. I've read numerous tweets and watched videos of the Devs using default All-Pro as their tester, this is where they tune the game, they also recommend using Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker for better animations, players won't warp for a tackle or interception.. Here's what I'm using.

All Pro
15 mins / 13 sec
Normal
Ball Hawk On
Heat Seeker On
Auto Strafe Off
Switch Assist On
Visual Feedback On
Injuries 50
Fatigue 65
Speed Parity 50

ALL Sliders at 50 for both Cpu and User.

I am using my auto subs and penalties. (I don't believe they affect gameplay so adjusting these wouldn't hurt IMO. I like rotations and amount of penalties I'm seeing with them)

Tdawg's XP Sliders.

EA's Superbowl Week Roster Update.
Here you go...
And you're welcome.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 05:20 PM.