View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 05:21 PM   #7283
OrangeSky
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The patch has nothing to do with interceptions or dropped catches. They fixed an animation with the WRs Run After Catch, there was an animation where the ball would hit their arm instead of them catching it but that's all they really did in that department . As for throwing so many interceptions, you need to make better decisions, don't force passes, idk your play style but I almost never throw interceptions and I'm using interceptions at 50. And yes for both cpu and user.

Best thing to do is adjust everything to your liking. Adjust to your skill set and preferences, that's the only way you'll truly be satisfied. Most people are too lazy and expect slider sets to be perfect as is, when that's not possible, everyone plays different and has different preferences.
The problem I'm having is coverage is way too tight for the CPU pass defense.
I have trouble deciding when to throw the ball, get rid of it, or scramble. I also have to keep an eye in the pocket so I don't get sacked. 9 times out of 10 if I throw a pass when my guy is tightly covered, it's either incomplete or it gets picked off. I know that's almost always my fault, but I can't keep my eyes on every single thing that is happening on the field.

I'm going to keep adjusting the sliders to find that sweet spot.