Old 02-14-2017, 06:40 PM   #3108
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It's still only mid-day for me here so I have a while before I will be able to lock-in the new patch updates.

While I agree that this is a near-default set, I still want to do some due diligence on the game to make sure that we are not borking things with one (or more) of the changes we have in the OP.

Many people are focused on the QB Acc changes, but they made a number of other changes to lineplay which intrigue me as well as an adjustment to press coverage (which could be the best change they have made in this patch). These will be the more subtle things that to me are far more critical. We may find that IBB at 49 is no longer needed, we may find that we don't need to have the assists on, we may find that default injury/fatigue in the MM is fine (though my gut says that we will still keep them at 1/1).

As I do with all patches, I will be doing a full profile deletion before testing. I will then lock-in a pure default setup (except I will go with the 60/80 CFM autosubs and assists "off") and see how that looks; then I will backtrack into the current OP. I'm actually hoping that we can have a solid setup without using the assists.

As always, please refrain from making statistical judgments on limited sample sizes. If you do see any animations or player actions that look wonky though, please let me know.
Good point, Josh, I was too excited about the title update and plugged the title update with the current set up.

Back to the drawing board.