View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 10:45 PM   #7317
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I would rather have a mediocre season and miss the playoffs then have such a promising season and exit at the first round....mind you you could've won that game and it was a really good game but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you rather watch everyone else make the playoffs but your own team? Great expectations there PhillyPhannnn lol let me guess, you want to rack up better drafts picks right? How has that worked out lately? Mediocre season after mediocre season. I guess that's what you get used to when you're used to losing, when you gonna get a ring?? Lol I rather go 13-3 than 7-9 and make the playoffs. If you lose than oh well, just because you lose in the playoffs doesn't mean you didn't have a good season. This wasn't a promising season, the fact that my team is so young means we're going to have promising seasons for the next 7-8 years, can you say the same? Lol yeah it was a good game and the better team won that day. In all seriousness we better stop before people take us serious and we end up in trouble 😂

Edit: you know I love you bro.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 10:48 PM.