View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 11:14 PM   #7327
PhillyPhannnn
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Last season wasn't any better you fool, don't you see the trend in Philly, bad decision after bad decision, I give Pederson this year and he's gone and you'll have your third new coach since Andy Reid, though I will admit you got the better deal of the vikings trade lol if you get Alshon Jeffery I would be excited. Eagles have some ok pieces, I think Ertz, Jordan Mathews, Wentz and Lane Johnson are some nice pieces to build an offense. I do think you need an every down running back, sproles can only do so much and Mathews is a fumble machine. Your defense isn't horrible, you could use an other corner and maybe an other stout inside linebacker but your defensive line and outside linebackers aren't bad.

We'll see with what he was given I'd say the season could've gone alot worse for Pederson also Gilmore wouldn't be a horrible pickup eithier and yea your right Sproles is getting old and Matthews is also injury prone on top of that which sucks because he's a decent back. Our defense id say is our bright spot besides Wentz..we have a really good safety duo in Jenkins and Rodney McLeod and our LBs centered by Hicks aren't horrible eithier but we could pick up another solid one our D-line also isn't bad eithier just hoping Cox has a breakout year after his pretty below standard year he had last year..even though he was double teamed but that's what he has to be able to deal with by being as good as he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles