Old 02-15-2017, 05:25 PM   #1316
IcedCoffee1983
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Dude, if you could please please please update your sliders I know myself and others would appreciate the effort big time.

I personally still use your all madden sliders (only change is I give the CPU better run blocking since I exclusively control DE's and OLB's) and I would love it if you updated them since the new patch seems to have many good changes.

I have only played 2 games since patch using your all madden set. My amateur impressions so far:

--CPU QB Accuracy slider is more effective now, low settings now have bigger effect, your settings might need to be upped, at least for CPU QB accuracy. Maybe the User slider a small amount too.
--OL linemen ratings matter now! Lots of slider gurus recommend a low setting like 5 or 15 CPU pass blocking because even low rated OLmen could block like high rated OLmen, but now the low rated OLmen actually suck like they should... and I can breeze right past them with Sheard (Patriots in year 3 CFM)... so you might consider upping CPU pass block.
--running seems harder on both sides, but my Patriots can never afford good runners so it might just be that I stink at running.

Anyways those are my amateur impressions.

I defer to the Master.

(Charters All-Madden Sliders = GOAT)
I forgot also to say the only other slider I changed from you settings in the OP is CPU pass blocking (I have it at 35, and might need to up it even more after this patch).

The only reason I up it so much is because, as I said in my previous post, I user control DE's and OLB's almost exclusively so that's why I gave the CPU better pass blocking and run blocking.

Otherwise I use your sliders as they currently are in the OP.