View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:02 AM   #7444
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Well that was much much better, I played a bad Seattle team, yes seattle can be bad in football lol. And we rolled 39-21 ok so they had a garbage 71 yard td pass with 20 seconds left on my 2nd defense, ha,

Wilson was 23-36 63% 308 yards but thanks to that last play,
my qb was 25-36 69% 292 yards, we also had a big td pass, the press breaker go deep, but my wr has a speed of 93 who did that,

Their RB had 54 yards on 18 carries, my starter had 120 on 16 rushes but he did break off a 75 yard run, bounced to the outside and once again CB took weird angle ended up behind my RB but the safety ran him down on better pursuit angle, my other back was 9 for 34 rushing,

It went about how i think it should have gone based on the talent and how Seattles scoring games have been in simulated games, but ya much better passing numbers, Wilson still has it alil. 3 tds 0 ints, We threw one but it was on a play were both guys went up for it and then the ball like deflected off the Wrs leg or something and went up and was picked off,

We had 5 sacks, with 5 different people they had 4, and one of their good Des had 2 of them... not to to bad, i think last game it was 2 each, so a good mix, Score could have been 39-14 but ehh oh well lol, Slot wr beat my slow backup LB on wheel route,

So i do like the 20 acc slider much better, There is still times the QB stands back there to long, wish they would take off, but ehhh, It would be very nice if in the screen were u pick uniforms for the CPU u can also pick a playbook, and custom ones to, it would for sure mix up the cpu play calling, I wouldnt cheat and give them a bad PB i would just like to see the CPU open it up more, thats just me, anywaysssssss good game, fun

Ohh check out this way way awkward looking pass by Wilson earlier,. Mind u this was a broadcast sim play, i didnt do alot of them, i just did a few to see how passes looked on those plays, but this was weird.....

WILSON NO LOOK PASS
https://youtu.be/NWH5avSzQYg
Are you using one of my sets or something totally different?