View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 11:56 AM   #1121
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
Just an FYI if anyone is interested...

I noticed that even when I created a playbook of 2nd and 8yds or more gameplan with all passes the AI CPU would still run the ball. Well I did some more digging and this is what I discovered. I hope this is new info for some at least...

The playbooks on both offense and defense default back to the original playbook if you create a coach, make auto-subs, retire the coach and then use the 2nd controller trick to change your playbook. Easiest way to find out if what I'm saying is true is to use the 2nd controller trick to change from a 4-3 playbook to a 3-4 playbook. You will definitely see the difference.

So I tried the original recommended change which was to create a undrafted QB player, turn instant starter off, and change the offense and defensive playbook...and guess what? I saw the Giants defense(4-3) change to a 3-4 defense

Let me know what you see...

Update: Only bad part is retiring the coach and adding the player doesn't allow you to adjust auto subs...smh. Maden...please fix the the playcalling feature
The Custom Playbooks are so buggy this year, I haven't been able to test the Custom route with update 1.10, yet.
I would assume they weren't touched because None of the developers have mentioned this as an issue yet.
With that said,
I've had good results with,
Generic PB's (Run N Gun, Pass, Balanced, run balanced, etc)
Defensive PB's(Multiple D for 4-3 teams)
Advertisements - Register to remove