View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #1125
cable guy
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
So i wasnt sure if this was the correct area, but i started a 32 team franchise just to tinker with it, now i know it dont let u pick the playbook for both teams in the screen where u pick playbooks and jerseys, but i tried something, I usered jacksonville went to start game i picked a custom playbook, backed out, went to user the other team that team is playing, i changed them to another custom playbook but instead of starting game i backed out, went back to the first team went to go choose pb on the start game area and the pb was still showing the 2nd custom playbook i had picked

Will they actually do this and keep it and use it... granted i think they would use the same playbook then if the other team switches to that to, sorry if this wasnt making sense,

so in short i usered colts, they play Jax, i choose custom pb solazoff for colts, i backed out switched user to Jax went to the controller select area when starting game, clicked on advanced settings to choose PB and on Jax the first one it showed was also Solazoff, so i changed them to Vnso5 went back to Colts went to pick playbook in controller select area and it was bringing up Vns05,

I guess that wasnt as short as i ment to say it hahah, im just wondering what PB the non controlled team ends up using ????
If your backing out. Then going back in and it's still there? Yes it's what they play with. I had to use a second controller and a second profile to this though actually.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove