View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 07:16 PM   #7537
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Played Seattle 2nd time in 3 weeks, closer then last game, this was in Seattle in the rain, we pulled it out 24-17 Stats again were solid.

Passing
49ers- 26-36 72% 250 yds 3 tds 1 int
Seattle, 17.29 58% 240 yds 1 td, 2 ints,

Rushing was alil shaky especially for my starter kinda was frustrating but it happens, 19 rushes 28 freaking yards ugh, lost yards on his last 3 runs, i was using 49ers playbook, all my runs were outta the gun, i may go back to other Pbs with I and Strong formations to, Other RB broke off a 59 ud run for us, he had only 10 more after that on a total of 7 carries so it was kinda rough running it on a bad defense made it kinda frustrating but hey every game is different,

Seattles back had 26 rushes 83 yards, not to bad, all in all another solid game, still see some issues but not as bad as before the patch,

Sack niners 5, Seattle 0, but again i have a solid front 7 and seattles Oline is shaky, Seattle now 1-10 ouch, lol i go to 9-2, I did lower coverage to 45, maybe so QB wasnt standing in the pocket forever, may need to up rushing to 55 or keep it and maybe just see how it plays out just cause i had one off game rushing,

***oh and in ending..... i do wonder if the game would play the same on broadcast sim mode when u watch, hmmm like if it would still follow sliders** could always test it out,