Thread: PS2>PS3/PS4
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 01:07 AM   #2
DavidTheGreat20
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: PS2>PS3/PS4

I do. Just started playing Madden 2005 on the PS2 and I'm having a blast. There were so many more features in the game that would keep me playing. If nowadays Madden games had these features there's sadly no doubt it would mean something else had to be sacrificed/taken out for it.

I like the newer Madden games but honestly there's no "replay" factor to it. I'm not a MUT player and haven't been since Madden 11 came out. Back when online and MUT wasn't there there were a lot more features, especially for PS2. Ever since Connected Careers/Franchise mode has come out I've stopped playing it, and while the last couple Maddens have been getting better in terms of the mode itself it'll still be better if we had more control over things like creating a player on the team you're owning, the Pro Bowl, and the Combine where you can play drills with the incoming draft class.

NCAA on the PS2 was fun when I had it. The drills in Campus Legend/Dynasty were fun and sadly this kind of stuff didn't translate to the PS3. I still rock with NCAA '14 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports