View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #1614
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
User vs CPU, I don't do the whole coach thing. I avoid throwing drag routes and TE corner routes as the CPU can't cover them no matter what difficulty it's on and when I find myself in 3rd and long I call a screen or draw like teams do in real life other then that all things go. I probably shouldn't even be 7-5 with a 79 rated Niners team but I played the first 10 games on default All-Pro and last 2 with these sliders and things are tougher with these obviously so looking forward to losing more games. I finish up the season at Indy, at Dallas and at Seattle so if I finish 8-8 it'll be considered a success.
Avoided doing the box score thing but I beat Indy 21-13, won at Dallas 29-27 and then won at home against Chicago 30-27. My run defense has gone to **** the last 2 games, it was to be expected against Dallas but I didnt expect Chicago to run on me with such ease. I'm enjoying the sliders still, no real complaints and even though I'm winning games it's still realistic. Dallas has zero secondary and it cost them, Indy was without TY Hilton and their starting HB so their offense sputtered and Chicago's defense is pretty terrible as well. I finish up the season at Seattle but am sitting at 10-5 and already have the division locked up with both Seattle and Arizona sitting at 8-7 respectively.

Again, great job on the sliders Armor, it's got me actually wanting to play Madden instead of just passing time playing it.