View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 10:36 PM   #3
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: How WME decision making is affecting the playable fighter roster for EA UFC 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
So over the past few months since WME has taken the reigns. The UFC has been making some questionable decision making. Lot's of popular, and well known fighters, and some promising prospects have been released, or haven't re-signed with UFC which leaves some holes in the playable fighter roster for the next game, EA UFC 3.

How do you guys feel about this?

So far the fighters in EA UFC 2, that won't be in EA UFC 3:

Misha Circunov
Nikita Krylov
Benson Henderson
Matt Mittrione
Rory Macdonald
Kyoji Horiguchi
Lorenz Larkin
Bigfoot Silva
Ryan Bader
Ali Bagautinov
Takeya Mizugaki
Sean O’Connell
Tim Kennedy
Rick Story
Shawn Jordan
Jared Rosholt
Augusto Montano
Erik Perez
Clay Collard
Chael Sonnen
Valerie Letourneau

Am I missing anyone?
Some I'm pissed about (Misha, Krylov, Larkin, Horiguchi, Rory). Some I could care less about (Bigfoot, Sonnen, O'Connell). Some wouldve happened even without WME (Kennedy retired, Mizugaki lost 4 out of 5). To be fair some of these happened before WME (Henderson, Mitrione).

This is the new MMA world. Bellator, Rizin and Russian promotions are willing to overpay and fighters are no longer willing to take a lesser offer just for the right to fight in the UFC. In the end it will all even out. I'll miss alot of these guys but I look forward to fighting with new fighters like Will Brooks, Marlon Moraes and David Branch.