View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 07:54 PM   #7635
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman2222
First time posting but, have been trying your sliders all year usually with success. I really appreciate the work everyone puts in to make the game more enjoyable.

I've mainly played on All Pro as it just seems to be more enjoyable for me and seems to play more even. The two biggest things I have trouble nailing down are getting the right amount of Pass Deflections and getting too many sacks or the QB throws the ball away or checks down and doesn't really take shots. I was using an old Purple Slider set for a long time and had everything perfect but, after the latest update I started tweaking things again and feel like I lost a good balance. Although I've only played a handful of games in my year 4 franchise. For the too many sacks I can probably just up the pass blocking although everyone seems to be set with it at 50.

Thoughts about pass deflections?
In my testing it seems the lower you set Interceptions, the more likely the player goes for deflections instead of going for the interception. Of course if you lower interceptions you'll see more dropped picks but I have noticed the DBs go for more swats. I haven't spent a whole lot of time tuning interceptions throughout the past madden year because I usually settle with interceptions between 35-50, lately I've liked it at 25-35 because since the qb accuracy slider is working better, you see some wild throws and it feels a bit cheap when a qb throws a pass straight to a defender, I know that happens rarely but most qbs don't throw a 10 yard errant pass, their passes are usually a few feet off , so I have tried to balance that. So While testing the interceptions I have noticed more attempts for a swat the lower I set interceptions. Try lowering interceptions.
Advertisements - Register to remove