View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 09:49 PM   #10
coach333
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 Run Game 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
That's good stuff to add. I tried to think of all the things to include but, didn't want to get too lengthy. Lol. Great stuff you added though.

Clearly you have a philosophy that works for you and you stick with it. That's a great thing.

I run traps pretty rarely. I run power O a lot though. I also like my guards to be quick enough to pull but, I'll choose size and power first personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair. Right on! I honestly spend more cap room, development effort, and building around my passing game in terms of personnel (second to oline). But my foundation is a healthy smash mouth, old school style.

I can lightem up, but prefer to pound to submission lol. I feel your comment about the pass setting up the run is severely over stated and under understood- by many. You gave the reason it works, the opposing defense needs to fear leaving a single high or the CBs on an island.

When the defense can't overload the box, can't predict the play selection from personnel, is met with an oline that can move and push hard....Pick your seam and take it home.