View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 05:03 PM   #7652
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok this is interesting, im playing my playoff game against Atlanta and its like the new acc slider thing isnt working this game wow or just one of those games,

mid 3rd qtr niners 24-6
we are 18-19 passing, coach mode im not throwing
atlanta is 13/16 kinda frustrating but ehh oh well, covg is 50 reaction is 100, pass acc is 20, and again rushing game noooo where, kinda bugging me i dont want it to be easy but man, my rb 11 for 17 the backup 6 rushes 8 yards, run blocking is i believe 50, and tackle 50, maybe ill go back to what it was last game 60 rb and 45 tackle, Atlanta RB is 16 for 37, not to to bad, but i guess the run defenses are great huh lol
Ok finished out the game not much changed, hmm wonder if it has something to do with using custom playbooks, i may up RB,

Final stats we rolled, its on all pro to i dont get it hmm weird maybe i just have a good team 30-6

we were 21-23 passing one pick and one throw away thats all for non completions, 190 yds 2/1

Atlanta was 21-29 72% which isnt to to crazy, 240 yds 0/3

Rushing ehhh
My starter 18 rushes 36 yards, my backup 8 rushes 0 yards i mean come on hahha, my Qb ran for 44 on 3 carries mostly read option plays

Atlanta RB was 17 for 40 2.3 avg soooo yaaa, longest run not counting the qb read runs was 11 yards, by both teams, Falcons longest was 7, hmmm oh well,

we ad 95 total rushing yards atlanta had 40, it got honestly alil boring it didnt feel like a playoff game, and with the rushing game not really getting crap and the passing on fire it was like why even try to run the ball and just pass it but i kept trying to run, just to see,

we are on to the Nfc title game against Saints 2nd year in a row, I was hoping Carolina would have won cause they have our former QB of 9 years who just won the MVP so that would have been interesting, anyways yeppp just thought i would post how the passing today felt like pre patch,

Last edited by benton32; 02-21-2017 at 06:25 PM.