View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 02:52 PM   #1192
Potvin63
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Just had a very unusual draft in my online CFM (full user league so I'm not getting 3 or 4 1st round picks and blue chips aren't dropping to round 4 or 5). This was our 3rd draft and for a change there were 4 blue chip and 2 red chip corners but ALL six are slow development! I got one who is a 78 overall, 89 speed, 91 accel, 84 man, 77 zone, 84 press, 73 play rec and 71 tackling. The Heisman trophy winner was a ROLB I snagged at the top of round 2 but he's slow (79 speed) but with star development, LB XP package and game prep he gets 2500XP a week and it's only 6300XP to boost his speed to 80, then get his play rec and awareness up, he has 85 power moves and 77 block shedding. Round 3 I pulled the 3rd rated QB, who while just 70 overall is also Superstar development (he was a red chip) but will develop fast and has a season to improve before I need him. Rest of draft pretty ho hum, got a solid route running depth WR, solid backup SS, another CB and a tiny WR with 96 speed. My drafts tend to run out of blue chips by early 2nd round, and even red chips after that are few and far between.