SyncereBlackout
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RFF's M17 Sim League USER v USER Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
Quick update post-tuning patch:

INTs & sacks increased noticeably when this patch went live, higher than even where I'm comfortable. Completion % and passing yardage dropped. Scoring dropped.

I'm likely not finished, as we still aren't back to where I want us to be, but here's where I have us heading into week 9 (anything not listed was not touched)...this is after 2 game weeks' worth of data and represents my 2nd round of adjustments:

QB Acc: 25 (+7)

Pass Blk: 60 (+5)

Catching: 54 (+2)

Run Blk: 70 (+2)

Pass D Reaction: 49 (-2)

Tackle: 48 (+2)

Basically, I upped tackling +2 and run blocking slightly to compensate. Too many huge runs off a single DB broken tackle on the edge were inflating rushing #s in an otherwise healthy run game.

As you can see, I've upped the pass game considerably. If passing gets too good with this second wave of changes, I will up coverage further, but so far our league was really struggling in the pass game.

Interesting to note: many our users are struggling to run (run block slider at 65) yet in order to keep passing in line with the league average per game coverage and reaction were bumped to 96 and pass block was lowered to 30.*

*After 4 weeks of pre season games and a review of primarily 1st team stats.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Advertisements - Register to remove