View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:53 PM   #1164
gman2774
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: M17 OOTB Custom CPU PBs & Custom All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Is the coverage looser or is it that the cpu QB more aggressive? Possibly both? I'm not getting beat by a ton. But I'm definitely getting beat by a couple yards. And yeah, the qb accuracy is much higher than ootb.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I went back to ootb this past weekend and the difference was very noticeable. Again all pro everything default. I loved it. I then gave the patch one more go after doing a clean re-install and patch download and the coverage is not nearly as good and the cb aggression is nerfed vs ootb. I was able to pass easily on Vontae Davis of the Colts. Ootb he shut my wr on that side of the field down which is what I expect playing against him. I was Stafford and the Lions btw. I think it's back to ootb for me offline and I'm totally cool with that u til the show is released .

I also saw the CPU punt issue with the patch. However my first punt I used sky and I swear the CPU punter was then using sky for the rest of the game. Not sure if there's a correlation there but sure seemed like it.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports