View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 08:08 PM   #7781
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluce32
Hey flazko, just had to come on here to tell you how much I appreciate the work you do on these sliders. EA needs to start hiring OS guys...you saved the game for me with your True Simulation Set (All-Madden Version) - speed parity at 90.

I'm getting crazy good results with these. Just unpredictable games that actually have the feel of a real NFL game. In order to beat the cpu, I actually have to attack matchups that present weakness for the defense... throwing to backs vs LBs, etc. Since inputting your sliders, I'm also seeing some sweet animations that I hadn't seen prior.

I'm having a blast with these. I'm an old school madden player that mainly plays offline franchise mode against the cpu. With your set, I'm finally facing what appears to be a more intelligent computer. It's neat to see the cpu actually making adjustments and switching things up to beat me during games. It's refreshing to see that I'm actually getting fooled by the cpu now at times..I got beat on playaction in the redzone just a bit ago against Joe Flacco in my current franchise season...the ravens totally set me up on plays leading up to it the td play.. I didn't think this was possible after playing this game for months.. You saved the game for me bro.

Absolutely love this community. I've come on here the last few years and it's guys like flazko and charter04 (I used all his ps3 stuff a few years back) that make this place what it is. Madden is really the only video game I play anymore, and I probably would have stopped playing if I didn't find this set. Well done buddy... mad props.

I greatly appreciate your kind words. The love and support is greatly appreciated. I'm beyond glad I could help make your Madden 17 experience better.
Operation Sports is a beautiful forum, the guys on here are all great. We got a good thing going on OS.

Last edited by Flazko; 03-01-2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Fixed Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove