View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:18 PM   #28
JHMV97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

So i did a game hornets @ suns first the positive

I love how the cpu moves the ball and attacks like they even ran 3 consecutive screens for karminsky something i never seen before, i also like how you can lose any game the challenge this sliders provide is awesome other thing is putbacks something i really don't see in other sliders and in this one i see every game although i would like to see even more putbacks in every slider in OS

Now the negatives it's basically the same problem i have on the other set it feels like when i try to beat a defender like belinelli with bledsoe i simply get a gravity pull towards the defender or he just does a mini-teleportation to me and bumps me so hard that either i lose the ball or i fly backwards the other problem is user fast breaks i feel like I can't fast break even when i steal the ball and when i am able to get it i just get sucked into animations I can't really push the ball hard because i either lose it or i pick up the ball and if I'm able to get a 1-on-1 fast break the player usually bricks the layup but the major problem is that i feel I can't punish my opponent when he turns the ball and the last problem is the way the cpu make runs i feel so cheesed about this in this game the hornets made i think an 18-4 run and I'm gonna explain how they did it kemba hit 2 contested mid's that's no problem to me then karminsky hit 3 jumpers including 2 contested 3's then belinelli hit a contested 3 in my face then gilchrist made a cut to the basket and-one this is just an example of the kind of runs they make

So with all being said it may seem like I'm hating on your sliders but I really ain't I like them a lot that's why i try to be very specific on what my problem with them are so you can improve them, whenever i can i will post games and feedback

Keep up the great work!!!