View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 11:54 AM   #1662
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Two questions I got for ya Armor. Have you ever tried playing with the speed threshold at 90? Secondly, what are the CPU rushing totals like for you? The CPU struggles more times then not in the running game and I read some opinions that speed threshold at 90 helped with the wide open gameplay and made it more of a defensive battle. Im curious to hear if youve got any feedback on either when you get a chance.

I did lower human accuracy to 15 and am playing my first game with that, Glennon and his average ratings are a little too accurate even when using total control passing and damn near trying to miss the receiver. I'm also considering raising the run block for the CPU but figure I'd tackle one thing at a time, in the mean time I'm hopeful you can shed some light on this for me.
Only played one game last night but with my starting QB Ackerman out yet again due to injury I was forced to start Mike Glennon who is nowhere near as accurate. With the accuracy slider at 20 I was completing 66% of his passes, which would be a career high for him it appears. I played a game against Detroit and Glennon went 11/21 (52.4%) with an INT, much more what I'd expect from a mid tier QB with sub 80's in MAC and DAC. Granted some of his throws looked downright ridiculous, throwing a out route halfway into the sideline for instance, but seeing as it is Mike Glennon I didn't have any issues with it.

As for the CPU Run Block, Detroit was actually able to run on me fine which was nice to see as the last 3 teams I played averaged less then 3 yards a carry and it seemed like it was getting far too easy so I'll be leaving that setting alone for the time being.