View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 04:28 AM   #4804
andanesean
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Let me start by apologizing next sentence. I'm tired of hearing about how easy it is and I play full manuael on Legendary, well good for you !. The game is too easy, what can you change to make it more challenging ?.

1. Which team do you choose for your CM ?. It is clear that if I choose Man. United or Arsenal (no offense JHedges and Aaron), Madrid, etc. then you already have an advantage on the field. Then make it challenging and select Morecrambe FC or similar.

2. CTT forces some teams, but it also makes the other team weaker (or dishes exhibiting their weakness) remember it !. Try and play without CTT, what happens ?.

3. Sliders is your friend. It is too easy well then give AI an advantage of different things. Speed-acceleration and so on, Matt can probably come up with some better suggestions.

Finally, what about the gameplay, are you happy with it ?. Strength weakness can be changed, but the game overall substance can not, I enjoy it right now, but we have to be realistic, the game is unlikely to ever be perfect so there are always compromises to be concluded. Once again excuse my "exclaiming", can also be due to my envy because I have some tough matches in the league 2, 'll behave properly now.