View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #4808
GPMorgan
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

First of all big thanks to all of you who test, test and test over and over again for this amazing slider set.

I have to say that I waited till about a week ago to update my FIFA to the current version as personally I found set 1.03 the best ( with corresponding patch ) up to now. This slider patch is amazing and for me personally it is the best up till now ( hoping that this was the last update ).

Personally I also use CTT but I have some comments on this.

1) I find out that teams with less good players (60-70-80) find it difficult to have a slow build-up with short passing style. Many times you can easily pick up the ball around the midfield and they create very rear changes as result. I advice to use a tactic with a longer and faster build-up play. You will find out it becomes more hard. For teams with 80+ players it is no problem.

2) Aggression still seems to influence a lot. Also the pressure have influence. When a team have both of them low it is quite of easy to combine and way less tackles are made as you have less duels. When a team plays higher pressure and higher aggression (50+ both) it becomes more hard for me personally and the CPU makes a lot more interceptions and tackles. Also I start making more mistakes from the pressure. Against this kind of teams I find out that the Pass Accuracy is perfect. Mostly we are very close (80-85%) for me or CPU. Sometimes i have a higher %, sometimes the CPU.

3) The CPU reaches a high pass accuracy when you have a short passing style. Generally it is bad to use a short passing style in my opinion only for teams like Man City or similar level its okay. Also lower ranked teams give way less drill passes with a short passing style ( Barely nothing ).

4) With CTT tactics I personally find that "1" in speed is way to slow. At least this should be 20 ( for Arsenal or Man City ). When you have "1" it takes years when they come to your half and their build-up results in 100.000 passes before they even are on your half of the pitch. As results you have a high pass accuracy from the CPU and way less changes created by CPU. You don't see this when the game is on your half of the pitch and you are under pressure but when they start from the back its way to slow. By far not realistic in my opinion.

5) Don't use any 3-4-1-2 formation or anything like this. I find it very easy to play against a 3-4-1-2 formation or similar. it seems that the CPU have problems with build up play with this formation. I have to test it more to see if teams like Man City have also this problems but with lower ranked teams it's for them a hell of a job to even pass the midfield.

I have some more suggestions and things I notice what influence the game, but lets start off with this first 5 points. I'm curious what the experiences are from you all fanatic community members and if you experience the same as mine ( first 5 points ).